Using OUR data also means you won't be plagued by problems, very few gone-aways, contact names and details correctly spelt and our telephone research of multiple contacts on site give you real target…
Squeeze out that last drop of ROI? Until the results are in you wonder… have we said the right thing, to the right people, working in the right places ?? The plan, the offer, the message and the list you use. THEY NEED TO BE RIGHT. Our 20+ years experience as a B2B data provider lets us help you target and connect to people more likely to buy what you sell.
Using OUR data also means you won't be plagued by problems, very few gone-aways, contact names and details correctly spelt and our telephone research of multiple contacts on site give you real targeting choice. We know no data is perfect, however, ours is very very good. You can choose our business contacts with confidence.
The summer sun is beginning to fade and OH NO… the Christmas countdown has begun.
As our hard working client we recognise you to need some hard-earned down time in those days during the run up to Christmas, so we thought a games console and a bit of R&R in those rare quiet spells would be just the job.
Place an order of £4000 or more during September and we’ll send your company an XBox One. You don’t have to order a lot to play… any September order of £400 or more will gain an entry into a draw, see the terms and conditions for full details of these offers.
Choosing Corpdata gets you the best data and during September a chance to win an Xbox One (T&Cs apply, see below).
Terms & Conditions for Xbox One Qualifying orders:
1. These offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other or any other offer or discounts.
2. There is no cash alternative or any option to exchange for an alternative item.
3. ‘Order value’ is defined as the total net value of the products purchased from Corpdata and invoiced on a single invoice, before the addition of VAT.
4. Order value from different invoices cannot be combined or aggregated.
5. Orders must be placed between September 1st 2015 and September 30th 2015 inclusive to qualify.
6. To qualify to receive or be entered into the draw for an XBox One, payment must be made within terms of the invoice.
7. Qualifying orders for 'XBox One Draw Entry’ are orders with an ‘Order Value’ of greater than £400 and less than £4000. For each whole £400 of ‘Order Value’ you will receive one entry into the draw to win an ‘XBox One’.
8. Qualifying Orders to receive an XBox One are orders with an ‘Order Value’ of £4000 and over.
9. Any XBox One is given by Corpdata Limited for the benefit of your company. You must sign for delivery on this basis.
10. The draw will take place in the week commencing 9th November 2015. The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the draw. XBox One’s will be shipped during week commencing 7th December 2015.
11. To qualify, you must quote ‘XBOX’ at the time of ordering. This offer cannot be added to your order retrospectively.
12. The XBox One will be an entry level offering and will not contain any additional optional extras.
- all rights reserved
Corpdata Ltd Corpdata House Den Crescent Teignmouth Devon TQ14 8BQ