We want to give you a chance to get your hands on the latest greatest iPhone, the 6 plus. It's bigger than many, and probably falls into the 'phablet' category - now there's a word you hadn't even he…
The first iPhones were released in 2007, but our increasingly dynamic world means these are now considered obsolete.
We want to give you a chance to get your hands on the latest greatest iPhone, the 6 plus. It's bigger than many, and probably falls into the 'phablet' category - now there's a word you hadn't even heard 2 years ago!
Our working world also changes faster than ever, so your trusty lists are suffering the same degradation. If you haven't updated your lists recently, by not getting the best results from your marketing budget, you are trying to contact people who are no longer there.
If you are like most people, you stay up to date with your phones. Come to Corpdata to update your list, and we'll give you a chance to upgrade your phone too.
Terms and conditions
1. These offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
2. These offers cannot be used in addition to a discount from the list price. Reseller margins do not count as discounts from the list price.
3. These offers cannot be used in combination with any other offer.
4. ‘Order value’ is defined as the total net value of the products purchased from Corpdata after deducting any discounts and before the addition of VAT.
5. An ‘Order’ is a single order. Orders cannot be combined nor aggregated. For an order to qualify, payment must be made within terms of the invoice.
6. ‘Qualifying Orders for Draw Entry’ are orders with an ‘Order Value’ of greater than £500 and less than £5000. For each whole £500 of ‘Order Value’ you will receive one entry into the draw to win an Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
7. ‘Qualifying Orders for an Apple iPhone 6 Plus’ are orders with an ‘Order Value’ of £5000 and greater.
8. To qualify orders must be raised no later than the end of business on Tuesday March 31 2015.
9. To qualify, orders must quote the reference '6-PLUS' at the time of ordering. The reference cannot be added to orders retrospectively.
10. This offer is being made by Corpdata Limited for your company, any person receiving an Apple iPhone 6 Plus will need to confirm that it is received on that basis, and that they are accepting the Apple iPhone 6 Plus on behalf of their Company and that the Apple iPhone 6 Plus becomes the property of their Company.
11. The Apple iPhone 6 Plus will be shipped by registered post to the registered address or the office address of the recipient as soon as possible after full payment has been received and processed (normally with 28 days). It will require a signature on receipt.
12. There is no cash alternative or any option to exchange for an alternative item.
13. In the unfortunate event of an Apple iPhone 6 Plus being unavailable, Corpdata reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
15. The competition promoter is Corpdata Limited, Corpdata House, Den Crescent, Teignmouth, Devon, TQ14 8BQ.
2017 - 2018
- all rights reserved
Corpdata Ltd Corpdata House Den Crescent Teignmouth Devon TQ14 8BQ